Education (please complete where appropriate):
Employment and Volunteer History
- Please read the following guiding principles of operation. We ask that you be willing support these principles while here at Wakota.
- Every individual has the right to life from the moment of conception until natural death.
- Wakota does not perform abortions, nor refer for abortions, but offers alternatives to meet the physical, emotional and financial needs of all concerned.
- We promote fertility awareness and education regarding the effects of contraception because we care about the health of women, men, and children. Artificial birth control methods and sterilization are not encouraged, provided, or dispensed.
- We promote chastity and sexual abstinence for single people when possible.
- We provide our services to anyone, regardless of ability to pay.
My signature below indicates that the information that I have included in this Volunteer Application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I agree that Wakota may use the information provided on this form to conduct a criminal background check through the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and that volunteering at Wakota will occur after such background check and an interview with the Director of Client Services.